Treatment For Acute Pain

What do you do when you first experience pain? The two most common signs of injury are pain & swelling. Immediately if you experience either of these you should apply the method us Physical Therapists call R.I.C.E. R is for REST, I is for ICE, C is for COMPRESSION, E is for ELEVATION. Following this you will want to seek the expertise of a Physical Therapist like myself who can help treat your condition with hands on treatment including soft tissue mobilization, massage, mobilization of your joints, stretching to reduce muscle tension, exercises to strengthen your weak musculature and modalities for pain.

For more information like my Facebook page or you can find me on Google and Yelp.
Call to make an appointment: (424) 337-1980
Have a question? Email us:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s